Last Weekend Our students participated at the High Performance Black Belt Division for Poomsae and Sparring.
For the First time ever, MTA had undefeated results with ALL our Athletes. Even though this event we send in our junior team for gaining experience. The results were surprisingly well by our Team.
The Results are followed:
- Ian Chan – Cadet – 55kg Sparring (Kyrougi) – GOLD
- Enoch Chau – Cadet Individual Recognized Poomsae – GOLD
- Joshua Kwan – Cadet Individual Recognized Poomsae – SILVER (behind his teammate)
- Sabrina So – Cadet Individual Recognized Poomsae – GOLD
- Evelyn Wu – Cadet Individual Recognized Poomsae – SILVER (behind her teammate)
We want to congratulate our team and acknowledge their achievements. Their hardwork definitely paid off. We hope the students learn very valuable lessons about hard work and winning with a humble heart, always carry and exemplify true Taekwondo Spirit.
This is the Philosophy of our school.