By now you are probably well aware of the new restrictions placed on most businesses and fitness facilities, and as such, we regret to have to go back to capacity limits of 50%. This also means we will once again have to limit the number of days any student can attend to a maximum of 3 days per week. This will take effect starting Monday, January 3rd, 2022. In order to facilitate a smooth transition to the new rules, please book and reserve the days you wish to attend. We will try our best to accommodate everyone, but spots will be based on reservations. Please send us an email to book the days and classes you would like to attend.
1. Full Name of student. (First and Last)
2. Current Belt level.
3. Days (ie. Wednesday, Friday)
4. Time slot.
Reminder. We will be operating under a very slightly modified schedule. Please see attached.
The schedule must be the same every week.
Please do not sign up for days you can not attend space is limited.
We will also resume
– Hand Sanitizer upon entry
– Contact tracing for each person in every class
– Sanitization of gym area between every class
– All students must wear masks & taekwondo shoes- Instructors/Masters are all at least double vaccinated
As difficult as this is, I am confident we will once again be able to resume normal operation shortly. Please be patient and stay safe.
Let us know if you have any questions
Master John Huh
Markham Taekwondo Academy114 Anderson Ave #2
Markham, On. L6E 1A5